HR 101 for Business – Workshop, May 3rd
Tickets available NOW – https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/hr-101-for-business-tickets-44583689014
The Human Resources Department are a primary function for any business, and are responsible for covering a large breadth of work – you can be forgiven for not understanding its full impact on an organisation.
Melbourne HR is hosting a training session that will take you through the fundamentals of the Human Resource function, and how it can impact on your business.
This will include an in-depth presentation, followed by an interactive Q&A session.
An overview of the workshop can be seen below:
LESSON 1: Introduction to Human Resources
· What is HR
· What is not HR
LESSON 2: HR as a risk and expectation management tool
· What are the HR Risks?
· Creating clarity and cohesion
· De-risking your people assets
· Structural Transparency as a health tool
· Better process navigation to improve flow
LESSON 3: HR as a productivity tool
· Performance management: the myth
· Performance management appraisals
· Performance management: beyond the annual review
· Workflow analysis and improvement/efficiency reviews
LESSION 4: How do I hire people?
· What do you actually have to do to hire people?
· The risk and legal issues involved
· What documents do you need?
· Tips for young players
To purchase tickets to this workshop, please follow this link: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/hr-101-for-business-tickets-44583689014
If you have any further questions regarding the event, please contact Nicole Torrington at: firstname.lastname@example.org.